Home' Sydney Film Festival Program : Program 2012 Contents SYDNEY FILM FESTIVAL 2012
• All purchases incur a $3.85 transaction fee.
• Please carefully check that your sessions and times are correct prior to payment as no refunds are possible.
• Tickets are only replaced if lost or stolen.
• All exchanges incur a $3.85 fee per transaction and can be made at the SFF Ticketing Centre @ Event Cinemas, the State
Theatre, Dendy Opera Quays, the Art Gallery of NSW, or by calling our Box Office on 1300 733 733. Flexipass redemptions
can be exchanged online at sff.org.au (click on ‘My Account’). Exchanges are only made prior to the session’s start time, and are
not available for discount tickets.
• Concessions are available to full-time students, pensioners, unemployed, seniors and members of ASC, AFI, AWG, EGE,
MEAA and AGNSW. Concession cards must be shown at the box office, cinema doors and on request. Companion Cards are
• Flexipasses are not redeemable against Opening or Closing Night films or Brave. A maximum of four tickets per session can be
redeemed. Gangs of Wasseypur is in two parts and a Flexipass must be redeemed against each part.
• Program times and details are subject to change without notice.
• Your ticket guarantees admission if you are seated five minutes before the session begins. Latecomers may not be admitted once
the session has started.
• In the event of a cancelled screening, Flexipass holders will receive a replacement voucher. Single tickets will be replaced by
tickets of equal value. Subscribers will not be refunded.
• Due to OFLC regulations, no one under 18 (including babies) can be admitted to unclassified SFF screenings. Children under
18 are admitted to classified films with a parent or guardian. Please check our website for up-to-date information on session
classifications. Proof of age must be available on request.
• All SFF venues have wheelchair access. If you require assistance with seating or have other special needs, call our Box Office
on 1300 733 733.
• The use of cameras and other recording devices during SFF sessions constitutes a breach of copyright and is strictly prohibited.
Any person caught in the act of filming a festival session will be immediately expelled, and the printed material will be seized.
Such persons may also be subject to legal action.
49 Market Street
EVENT CINEMAS GEORGE ST
505–525 George Street
DENDY OPERA QUAYS
2 East Circular Quay
ART GALLERY OF NSW
Art Gallery Road
SYDNEY FILM FESTIVAL HUB @ LOWER TOWN HALL
483 George Street (enter on Druitt Street)
APPLE STORE SYDNEY
367 George Street
MARTIN PLACE AMPHITHEATRE
Martin Place between Pitt and
SYDNEY FILM FESTIVAL LOUNGE @ GRASSHOPPER
1 Temperance Lane
& ANDROID APP
ROYAL BOTANICAL GARDENS
Secure Parking is the official Sydney Film
Festival parking partner. For special SFF
parking rates during the festival, visit
sff.org.au and secureparking.com.au
383 KENT STREET
• For access to State Theatre, Event Cinemas
George Street and Lower Town Hall
• Validate tickets at State Theatre or Event
Cinemas for $10 parking
• Open 24 hours, seven days a week
35 PITT STREET
• For access to Dendy Opera Quays
• $10 parking on evenings and weekends
• Open Monday-Thursday, 7am-10pm;
Friday 7am-1am; Saturday 10am-1am;
Sydney Film Festival and Ferve Tickets present the official SFF2012 App,
available on both Android and iPhone. The SFF2012 App is your one-stop
pocket guide to the entire festival. The app’s features allow you to:
• Browse and search SFF’s 2012 program by
date, venue, pathway, language, classification and
• Buy tickets securely with your credit card –
• Download tickets to your iPhone to be scanned
at the cinema door
• Watch film trailers
• Create a wish list of must-see films
• Browse ‘What’s On’ at the festival daily
• Identify sessions that are selling fast or sold out
• Shake the app on any program screen for
• Find your way to the screening with
• Keep up to date with SFF’s Official Competition
and guest announcements
• Get the latest festival news and gossip with
one-touch access to SFF’s Twitter, Facebook and
• Share sessions through email, Twitter and
Facebook (iPhone only)
• Share your wish list sessions with friends through
email, or add to your calendar (iPhone only)
ANDROID APP NEW THIS YEAR!
GO PAPERLESS! THE SFF2012 APP TURNS YOUR MOBILE
INTO A TICKET FOR SCANNING AT THE CINEMA DOOR.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.,
registered in the U.S . and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Links Archive Program 2011 Program 2013 Navigation Previous Page Next Page